Rocco DellaNeve got his professional start as a composer/audio engineer for Fisher-Price (Mattel) over ten years ago. Since then, he formed House of Logic Audio and went on to compose, edit speech, design sound effects, perform and sing for hundreds of toys and other products for many different brands all over the world. He's composed scores for film, performed internationally with several artists on keyboards and guitar, and has co-written a touring musical. As a voice talent, he's been heard on countless products and is an approved DC comics artist.
To be a one-stop shop for all audio-related services; from voice talent scouting to vocal coaching, from sound effects design and speech editing to full blown custom orchestral compositions for film, animation and more. With a strong experience in product design, we can help get any idea from concept to shelf quickly and easily. The team we've assembled consists of incredibly versatile recording, mixing and mastering engineers, editors, arrangers and every kind of musician your piece could ever need. We are all about making the process fun and as collaborative as possible, while still providing exceptionally fast turnarounds.
- Co-wrote full touring musical for Fisher-Price.
- Provided original music for Leapfrog Academy.
- Composed music and Sound FX for Fisher-Price Augmented Reality Learning and ImagiNext Apps.
- Composed for several 3D cartoons and short films.
- Performed and recorded internationally, building a strong relationship with studios and talent worldwide.
- Localized content in over 26 languages.
- Developed music and SFX for SpinMaster's innovative new robotics product line.
- Worked with countless popular licenses-Nickelodeon, Disney, DC Comics and more.
- Voice talent for Batman, Mr. Freeze and FP Laugh & Learn toys & apps.